Chilzo cannot commit any time fixed for delivery. The delivery of our products will be made between 6:00 am to 9:00 pm of the date. It may get delayed on certain days due to extreme weather conditions or governmental regulatory activities.
Currently the products will be delivered for addresses in India per the areas approved during the purchase checkout process on the website. For orders outside of these areas, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders will be booked for at least third business day delivery.
While placing the order the customer shall provide the following details.
- Name of the Recipient
- Flat Number / Bungalow Number
- Name of the Building
- Name of the Road / Street / Marg
- Contact Number (Landline / Mobile)
- Proper / Familiar Landmark
- Email Address
After the order is accepted by Chilzo, a confirmation email will be sent to the customer.
The delivery will be made on the shipping address mentioned at the time of placing the order. The consignment will not be redirected/redelivered to any other address at any circumstances.
No Deliveries will be made on Sundays and some Prescribed holidays.
Chilzo’s appointed delivery agent will attempt delivery of the products once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no redelivery attempt will be made.
Chilzo will consider the order as “executed” in the following cases :
- Delivery not done due to wrong address given by the customers
- Non availability of the recipients at the address
- Premises are locked
- Wrong phone number or phone not working or switched off or not reachable, when tried by the delivery agent of Chilzo
- Addressee refused to accept the products for any reason other than damaged products
- Delivered the product at the security cabin of the Building/Reception/Neighbor, based on the instructions from the customer.
- In case of civil disturbances, floods, heavy rains, National Bandh or in happening any other force majeure event, we reserve the right to cancel the order or reschedule the delivery to another date.